Dura Cover Concrete: protect concrete stairs the easy way
Dura Cover Concrete: The Temporary Solution for Protecting Concrete Stairs during Construction and Renovations
During construction or renovations, concrete stairs are particularly vulnerable to damage caused by heavy foot traffic, tools, and materials. To ensure their longevity and preserve their aesthetic appeal, it's crucial to find a reliable and temporary solution for covering and protecting them. Dura Cover Concrete, a self-adhesive protection fleece, offers the perfect solution for safeguarding concrete stairs during these phases.
Why Choose Dura Cover Concrete for Temporary Protection?
Dura Cover Concrete is designed to provide a temporary shield for concrete stairs, galleries, and balconies during construction or renovation projects. Here's why it's the preferred choice for temporary protection:
1. Easy Application: Applying Dura Cover Concrete is a breeze. Its self-adhesive backing allows for quick and hassle-free installation, saving both time and effort during the construction or renovation process.
2. Exceptional Durability: While it may be temporary, Dura Cover Concrete doesn't compromise on durability. It is specifically engineered to withstand the rigors of construction activities, providing reliable protection against scratches, stains, and minor impacts.
3. Safe Working Environment: The textured surface of Dura Cover Concrete enhances traction, reducing the risk of slips and falls. This is especially crucial on stairs, where safety is a primary concern for workers and contractors.
How to Cover Concrete Stairs with Dura Cover Concrete:
Covering concrete stairs with Dura Cover Concrete is a straightforward process. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
1. Clean the Surface: Ensure that the concrete stairs are clean, dry, and free from any debris or loose particles. This will provide a smooth and secure surface for the adhesive backing of Dura Cover Concrete.
2. Measure and Cut: Measure the dimensions of the stairs and cut the Dura Cover Concrete to the appropriate size, allowing for a slight overlap on the edges for full coverage.
3. Peel and Stick: Starting at the top of the stairs, unwind the Dura Cover Concrete and carefully align it with the stair surface. Gradually press it down, smoothing out any bubbles or wrinkles as you go along. Continue this process until all the stairs are covered.
4. Trim and Finish: Once all the stairs are covered, use a utility knife to trim any excess material along the edges for a neat and professional finish.
Dura Cover Concrete offers a reliable and temporary solution for protecting and enhancing concrete stairs during construction or renovation projects. Its easy application, exceptional durability, and ability to create a safe working environment make it the go-to choice for contractors and workers. By opting for Dura Cover Concrete, you can ensure that your concrete stairs remain protected and maintain their aesthetic appeal throughout the construction or renovation process.